Gerald Cole MRICS, RICS Registered Valuer
Gerald Cole is a fully qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and an RICS Registered Valuer based in our South Wales Auction
Gerald specalises in providing RICS regulated professional Valuation & Disposal Advice to our clients within restructuring and insolvency sector and
Gerald has over 35 years’ experience in global asset valuation.
Having worked for some of the worlds largest auctioneers & accountancy firms that include, Deloitte, Henry Butcher & King Sturge, his specialties
include; Large Scale Closures of Manufacturing Plants, Sites and Facilities. Valuation of Plant & Machinery for Corporate Finance Deals, Assets
Finance, Insolvency & Restructuring Projects.
Principle Projects undertaken by Gerald:-
- Pre- Acquisition Valuation of TV Plant, Creutzwald, France £20Million
- Albania, Project £20Million in 3 months
- Valuation of Steelworks, Czech Republic $1.5 Billion
- Diary Processing Plant, Corporate Closure, Disposal £2.5 Million Realisation
- Yogurt, Corporate Closure, Disposal £2.75 Million Realisation
- Chicken Processing, Monaghan Ireland, Receivership, £1.5 Million Realisation
- Sea Foods, Ireland, Receivership, £750K Realisation
- Bakery Dublin, Corporate Closure, Disposal £1.5 Million Realisation
- Bakery Dublin, Corporate Closure, Disposal £1Million Realisation.
- Confectionary, Croydon, Corporate Closure, Disposal £300K Realisation
- Spark Plug Manufacturer, Cardiff, Corporate Closure, £1.4 Million Realisation